Feature Request - Open link in background tab

• I'd like to see the handy Opera feature Open in Background Tab in Vivaldi. Very often I find myself scrolling down a webpage discovering interesting links wich I'd like to open a little bit later. In Opera, I right click and choose Open in Background Tab and tabs piles(queues up) as I click links. That way, I can continue reading my webpage and when finished, I can open the many tabs I opened from my original webpage. In Vivaldi, I have to open the link in a new tab which then takes priority. Then I have to click back on my original tag to pick up where Vivaldi forced me to leave. I hope the community agrees on this one :D

• Indeed, and it's been requested many times already. In the mean time you can use CTRL+click or middle-click to open in background…

@Ravis:

I'd like to see the handy Opera feature Open in Background Tab in Vivaldi. Very often I find myself scrolling down a webpage discovering interesting links wich I'd like to open a little bit later. In Opera, I right click and choose Open in Background Tab and tabs piles(queues up) as I click links. That way, I can continue reading my webpage and when finished, I can open the many tabs I opened from my original webpage.

In Vivaldi, I have to open the link in a new tab which then takes priority. Then I have to click back on my original tag to pick up where Vivaldi forced me to leave.

I hope the community agrees on this one :D

Everyone agrees with you, and it will happen. In the meantime, middle-click or ctrl+LMB on a link opens it in background tab.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.