where does blog posting feautre went?

• I remember we were able to post pretty much like in opera, blog posts with thoughts ideas ect etc, i notice this had been gone.

any info on this?

• It's been hinted at that the blogging capability would be moved to the new forum. The original blogs are pretty much abandoned at this point and the legacy site has been overshadowed by the recent development. Although, as can be seen when following Ayespy's link, it's still useable.

• @luetage Not to the forum but there is a massive rebuild in progress. The whole blogging platform changes - and as far as I can see the changes are really good.

Some patience is still needed though because there are still some problems to solve.

• hello zikkeratak, Ayespy, luetage, QuHno, And Everyone

top of page the word "COMMUNITY" at the top of my page is once again linked to userblogs.
    The eminent Shpankov who is normal to blog each new snapshot has no blog to show for 1.11.915.3 version; It is indicator that even Shpankov need patience. Thanks, QuHno, for the encouraging comments that blog will continue to build soon. Everyone can get some test data ready to submit to the new platform!

• Yeah, now i understand its going on a huge haul of the entire vivaldy community... sounds exciting.

cant wait for everything is coming our way.

sync
    mail
    new forum and community platform
    more inovation...

damn!... vivaldi is here to stay and that is healthy.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.