Tab stacking bug and "About Vivaldi"

• Hi to all and thanks for making Vivaldi. It certainly feels way better than any other alternative out there and it haven't been officially released yet!!! I would like to report a "bug" and a suggestion. The bug is that I can't stack tabs when the tab is on the side. I can drag tabs up and down but can't make them stack unless they're on top. The suggestion is that the menu item on "Vivaldi" -> "About Vivaldi" should do the same than "Help" -> "About". At the moment, the "About Vivaldi" does nothing and the one under help it's kinda redundant. Cheers and thanks for the browser again! EDIT: Currently using the latest snapshot (1.0.118.2)

• Vivaldi Translator

can confirm that tabs can't be stacked by dragging if they are on the left/right (selection + stack selected works in any).
    W8.1 x64 with latest x32 snapshot

@ahoj1234:

can confirm that tabs can't be stacked by dragging if they are on the left/right (selection + stack selected works in any).
    W8.1 x64 with latest x32 snapshot

On the other hand, I pinned 3 tabs on the right, from the same domain, left-clicked on one of them and selected "collect tabs to stack" and they stacked. So it WILL work as long as you have multiple tabs open in the same domain - but only then.

This strikes me as a regression which will surely be fixed in the next snapshot, because stacking was working at the sides before.

• Using the latest snapshot on W7 32 bit it does work after a fashion with tabs on the side but even on the same domain it doesn't always work. What I don't like is that moving tabs around is very imprecise and sometimes won't stay where I want them.

• Tab stacking on sides still isn't working.

• It is possible to tab stack with them on the side but you need an impossibly precise mouse hand!
    Put them on the top: yeah, I know it's fag, then click on the tab you want to move and very slowly drag it over the one you want it stacked on. The one underneath will turn grey. Then drop it on top. Repeat to stack more tabs in the same place. Then put the tabs back on the side. You will have to experiment to get the thumbnails in a specific order.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.