Aggresive Caching

• Hi Vivaldi Team, actually i don't know if its even possible with this engine, but i really really miss aggressive browser caching. I don't want the browser to reload every time i go back - just show the last page like it was. It's not only a lot faster, to me its a comfort feature: [b]1st:[/b] I can't count the times any more, this old opera-feature saved me from loosing data - if a form can't be posted, just go back and try it again, no data lost. Now i started copying content before posting forms, to save me from rewriting. [b]2nd:[/b] On pages with frequent updates, you just can go back and follow another link, without reorienting on a page that's changed a lot since the last time. I would highly appreciate such a feature! Thank you, eini

• I absolutely need this too!

• @eini:

1st: I can't count the times any more, this old opera-feature saved me from loosing data - if a form can't be posted, just go back and try it again, no data lost. Now i started copying content before posting forms, to save me from rewriting.
    2nd: On pages with frequent updates, you just can go back and follow another link, without reorienting on a page that's changed a lot since the last time.

I would highly appreciate such a feature!

I can't emphasis enough how much would I appreciate this featureā€¦!!!
    I'd love to have this feature over anything! This was one of my most favorite features in Old Opera. I've tried so many browser just to look for a feature like this after they abandoned old Opera.

• This also saved me a lot of trouble. +1

• I would love this, too; also for the improved speed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.