Vivaldi snapshot 1.0.118.2 now available!

• Vivaldi Team

Hi everyone! A new Vivaldi snapshot is available! Enjoy improved tab and bookmark management. Go to: https://vivaldi.net/blogs/teamblog/item/11-snapshot-1-0-118-2 //Christian- Vivaldi Technologies

• Still no favicon on the bookmarks bar. :(
    Attachments:

• I like the new spatial navigation with Shift and Cursorkeys! Really! :P

Weird. My bookmark bar is covered with favicons. There's only one site missing one, and it doesn't HAVE one (the people who built the site never gave it a favicon). Are you behind a proxy or something?

• @Ayespy:

Weird. My bookmark bar is covered with favicons. There's only one site missing one, and it doesn't HAVE one (the people who built the site never gave it a favicon). Are you behind a proxy or something?

I think he meant that there is no favicons when you click folders on the bookmark bar.

• Yes they are but if they are not in catalogs. I have several directories and when they should also be expanded favicon as bookmarks panel.

[attachment=758]zrzut_20150302_185023.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Yes

• what is spacial navigation, I'm hearing about it here a lot , is it an alternative of finger touch of note or net book? or alt mouse?
    Bug fixed: bookmark bar do not crash zooming & F11 in flickr!!! any more win 7 64
    I like pinned tab because I use web bookmarks page via xmarks online so I keep my bookmarks always On
    maybe I will delete New Yandex browser soon and set Vivaldi default browser very soon.

Vivaldi knows about this. It is apparently not the top priority to fix just now, as how things WORK in the browser is receiving a bit more attention.

• +1 I'd like to see icons.

• In old age man has dreams. :)

• With the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen, previews are still shown beneath and thus mostly off-screen.

Keep up the good work and I reckon Vivaldi will be the best browser available within a few months.

• @DavidGould:

With the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen, previews are still shown beneath and thus mostly off-screen. …

Hmm. On my installation (with tabs at bottom), the previews actually appear above and behind the tab bar and the status bar.

edited to add (3 hours later): And… now, after several additional Vivaldi restarts, the tab preview is suddenly and completely squeezed into the bottom (status bar) like @DavidGould's complaint?! And nothing I seem to do causes it to reappear as it did a little while ago - disabling/re-enabling tooltips for the tabs, etc. Baffling...!

• @jazei:

what is spacial navigation, I'm hearing about it here a lot

You can navigate on web pages like a professional, without using a mouse, in Vivaldi and old Opera 12.x only with Shift and cursor keys. Try it out on the forum page.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_navigation

• Thanks for the new build.
    Seems much faster…

• Vivaldi Translator

Great job Vivaldi Team.
    Spatial navigation is working perfect, whole browser is now much much faster and for me everything is working smooth.

Thank you for the update!

• Hello, to the guys on Win7 x64 using the x64-bit build, do you guys have the tab trash can icon on the top right indented in by around an inch or so instead of just beside the right-side of the browser? I am experiencing that, so I filed a bug report, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Regards.

• Suggestion on search even does not work.

• Thank you gentlemen
    keep up the good work

B)

• No!!!!!!! With this new update now Vivaldi will automatically refresh all tabs you've opened when you start the browser.
    Please! Guys I just want pages to keep looking as the moment when I closed the browser. If I want to refresh the page I'd prefer to refresh it manually.

Please at least give us an option! This is a good feature as sometimes a site is temporarily offline and if the browser don't reload pages at start we'll still have a chance to view content.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.