Browser keyboard shortcuts always have bigger priority over page/toolbox ones

• For example: Ctrl+B is a common shortcut on many pages to make text bold but if used in Vivaldi, it always opens the bookmark window.

Over example: in Google Sheets there is overriden behevior for Ctrl+F, in Vivaldi it always defaults to the default browser text search (still opening Sheets search bar but focusing the browser search bar)

And the most annoying one: docked dev tools. Try search something with Ctrl+F in js/ts code (even if it has focus) and it still opens the web page search bar.

Loving your browser otherwise!

• Yes, the bugs for Ctrl+B or Ctrl+F and others are known.
    I heard that there are some changes in progress to fix this.

The only thing you can do yet is overriding the problematical shortcut in Settings โ†’ Keyboard.

• Yes, the bugs for Ctrl+B or Ctrl+F and others are known.
    I heard that there are some changes in progress to fix this.

Oh, I see, I should have searched harder before posting, good to know they are working on it. Thank you for reply

• @Gwen-Dragon @Mefator
    But please note that in the latest snapshot version 1.11.904.3 (Official Build) (32-bit)
    the shortcut to turn off shortcuts is broken.
    You can turn off shortcuts but you can't turn on shortcuts with the same shortcut - atm you can only switch shortcuts to on again when you'll go to Settings --> Keyboard --> tick the box for "Allow Shortcuts"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.