Autocorrect like Safari

• Hi there are two things stopping me from making Vivaldi my default browser on my mac.
    First I am danish and my spelling could be better. So I need the autocorrect and spelling suggestions in Safari.
    Second I miss the keychain integration for password managements.

Any plans on support for those features?

• Right click on the address bar or any text field even on this forum while you're writing, "Spellcheck" menu and language settings are available there. I had to disable it, so I'm assuming it's enabled by default, and you can add languages too. I've no idea if it's actually working with other languages, btw. Experiment yourself.

• @MartinAndersen said in Autocorrect like Safari:

Hi there are two things stopping me from making Vivaldi my default browser on my mac.
    First I am danish and my spelling could be better. So I need the autocorrect and spelling suggestions in Safari.
    Second I miss the keychain integration for password managements.

Any plans on support for those features?

Add to that "Spotlight" - Cmd+Spacebar for search and arithmetic.
    The "Spelling" is a problem for me, because I use 5 languages every day and Apple does not have a good solution, works with American (not English). On Android, they use the keyboard to change language - and this works. I have a "key" with the world as icon, and this moves me between Norwegian (Bokmål), (UK) English and (LA) Spanish and can add more. We did a lot of research on this, and never found a way to identify the change in language, except that the user should know that e.g. names and specific words are in a foreign language and "temporary" skip the "current" language and its spell checker, and then that the user had a way to state what they considered to be "current" language. This includes typing direction - right to left i Arabic - except for numbers. You will find these in the ITU-T standards for SMS and text, what used to be the T.57 character set. Some of this remains in XML and never used by US companies (The Americans believe they speak English...).

• @iAN-CooG It's not working. when I write "i am not happyy" in safari. Safari will autocorrect "i" to "I" and also auto correct "happyy" to "happy"
    Vivaldi on mac can show red squigglys but not autocorrect or automatic show a list of suggested words.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.