Google suggestions address field.
Seems Google suggestions just works on the first word written. The next will autocomplete, but there will be no search suggestions anymore. Is there a way to make it work like it does in Chrome?
Here are a few others that were posted some time ago and I copied them - just in case you're interested:
- DuckDuckGo: https://ac.duckduckgo.com/ac/?q=%s&type=list
- Google: https://www.google.com/complete/search?client=opera&q=%s
- Youtube: https://www.google.ru/complete/search?hl=ru&ds=yt&output=firefox&q=%s
- Yandex: https://suggest.yandex.ru/suggest-ya.cgi?v=4&part=%s
- Nigma: http://cplt2.nigma.ru/complete/query_help.php?suggest=true&q=%s
- Ru.Wikipedia: https://ru.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=opensearch&search=%s
- Google Images: https://www.google.com/complete/search?hl=ru&ds=i&output=firefox&q=%s
- Яндекс.Маркет: http://suggest.market.yandex.ru/suggest-market?part=%s
Other two working for me (don't give suggestions, but still useful as quick search)
Android Play store: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=%s
Chrome Extensions store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search?q=%s