A few ideas i really wan't to see.

• The most ideas are coming from the existing chrome. But these are some thing I wan't to have. [b]1.[/b] Being able to drag text with the mouse into another tab, boxes or to the tabmenu to create a new tab which features the text searched by google. Right now you need to CTRL C/V it and open another tab. And drag tabs out to a new window. [b]2. [color=#ff0000](very important)[/color][/b] [strike]Import Bookmarks, as for people who are switching browers and have alo(oooo)t bookmarks, they should be able to export/import them.[/strike] [b]3.[/b] [strike]more languages. very many of my friends start using this browser but some of them are not as good as I am in speaking nor reading english so I'd love to see more languages added. I'm talking about korean in advanced.[/strike] As all these feautures are availible in the google chrome, it shouldn't be to hard to get them into vivaldi. Thanks for your time and keep up this awesome work. Much regards, Andy.

• Found it, thank you. The option is hard to find tho.

• Here is another one - can't you make the "go to the top" arrow, that we got on vivaldi's page at the right bottom corner, as an option of the browser for every page?
    Like the bookmark buttons.

• @RRR13:

Until then you can use the Home button on the keyboard.

… and the End key to go to the bottom of the page.

• Vivaldi Translator

@andyohme:

3. more languages. very many of my friends start using this browser but some of them are not as good as I am in speaking nor reading english so I'd love to see more languages added. I'm talking about korean in advanced.

Korean should be released in the next snapshot, I think.
    Since there on the Vivaldi localization page Korean is finished (100%).
    At this moment, 37 languages is translated. You can see that on the screenshot. B)
    If you are willing to help translate Vivaldi browser, you can volunteer and apply for the translator, like I did. ;)
    Screenshoot:

!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.