Saving Bookmarks

• Hello.
    I need to uninstall and reinstall Vivaldi. I want to save or export to a html file but I cannot see a way. Where are the Bookmarks stored so I can save them for the new install?

• @maury22 The Export/Import options are on the File menu.

• Seeing how many times this is being asked, I'm seriously doubting anybody ever open the menus =)

@maury22 Bookmarks are a file named "Bookmarks" (not a folder, but a file) in the Default folder, which is located at the path described as "Profile Path" in Menu/Help/About.

Yes, you can export and re-import, but having the option, I personally prefer to copy and re-use that file.

• @iAN-CooG It may be because users expect to find the import/export options on the Tools menu.

Opera 12.17 has them on the File menu, but Opera 43 has them on More Tools...

IE11 also has export settings on the File menu.

• @Pesala I expect an user to at least open ALL menus and see what's written in there, despite what one believes that an option should be here or there.
    Anyway, 3 out of 4 browsers have it in File menu, so I guess it's ok where it is.

• @Pesala

Thanks. Found it. It never rven crossed my mind. Thanks again

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.