Reopen last closed tab

• Need that option. There is no hotkey in options. Really want ctrl+z like before.

• Well… on my laptop CTRL+Z reopens last closed tab. So... I don't really know where do you see the problem. Make sure you use the latest Vivaldi snapshot, use Restore Default Keys option in Vivaldi navigation settings and restart browser. If that won't help then I don't know.

• I am having the same issue. I tried what you said, and also looked through the shortcuts manually, and there is not even a place to manually set "Reopen last closed tab" or similar, nor is any default set to Ctrl+Z. I would love to see that added, though! If you have it on your Vivaldi, could you say which version you are using? I have 1.0.94.2 (Developer Build), per my About.

• @benzadrine:

I am having the same issue. I tried what you said, and also looked through the shortcuts manually, and there is not even a place to manually set "Reopen last closed tab" or similar … I have 1.0.94.2 (Developer Build), per my About.

You don't have the latest version. The original Tech Preview version is available at the vivaldi.com site. The latest 1.0.111.2 version can be downloaded from the Vivaldi team-blog site:
    https://vivaldi.net/blogs/teamblog/item/9-snapshot-1-0-111-2

These are early days for the browser, and significant changes are coming quickly in each new version. It's best to stay abreast of the latest version at the team-blog site. These weekly developmental updates are currently only available there, though with the usual user caveats about alpha-grade versions.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.