Previous sessions not saved after windows restart

• I have checked the 'start with previous sesssion' in the settings. When I close vivaldi and re-open it, the previous session is saved, BUT when I restart windows, Vivaldi open on a blanck page... Same with the pin tabs, they all disappeared after windows restart ...

• We really need a fix for pinned tabs, independent from the setting "start with previous session". This has been going on too long, and it should be apparent by now, that users expect their pinned tabs to survive whatever is thrown at them.

• Tested with 1.10.867.46 x64 on Windows 10x64 Creators.
    My session was not lost after restarting Windows 10.

How to reproduce this?
    Which Vivaldi version and Windows do you use wehen loosing the pinned tabs after restarting?

• I'm using 1.10.867.46 and windows 7 pro.
    It's my first installation of vivaldi, I discovered it last week and made it my default browser. The tab recovery after restart never worked with me.

• V8 is the Javascript version
    check in menu Help/About first line, it should say something like:
    Vivaldi 1.11.901.3 (Official Build) (32-bit)

• yes it's 1.10.867.46 for vivaldi, I updated my post.

• @bea00 Please report the bug.

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    if you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a link to a testpage where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• Ok, I just reported the bug, hope it will be solved as I like this vivaldi browser and would like to keep it.

• @bea00 Which bug number is this?
    Now is see, your bug is VB-30120 "Last sessions tabs and pin tabs not saved after windows restart"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.