Option: Display TABs as text or thumbnail

• I like very much the addon 'Vertical TABs' for Firefox with TAB tree, which allows much more overview using a lot of TABs. The function of vertical presentation of all TABs is still integrated in Vivaldi. The TAB stacks are also a useful function.
    I'm only missing the option to switch between text and thumbnail presentation of the TABs, as I don't need always an image of the internet side. For me it would be enough to see the TAB stacks in this case (with text display) also as a text tree, permitting to open and close the tree.

• Hi, setting is in Tabs > Tab Display > Show Popup ....
    No idea about tab tree text.

Cheers, mib

• @mib2berlin

Hi,
    I thank you very much for your tip. This solves in great part my problem as my TABs are now represented by a simple text headline. This permits a clearer arrangement with much more TABs per page. The pop up windows in this configuration are still available, when passing over the TABs with the cursor.
    In the mean time I was studding an external solution, called 'TAB Outliner', with powerful tree functions. But I prefer the integrated display of TABs for starting to use Vivaldi. Thanks to your help I'm now convinced to leave Firefox as main browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.