Unable to forward The New York Times articles from Vivaldi

• I like Vivaldi and have been using it a lot; however, I also like to forward articles I read in The New York Times, and Vivaldi is not letting me do that. When I click on the article's e-mail icon, I get the usual pop-up box to enter the recipient's e-mail address and a message. When I then click on Send, nothing happens. I see a little notation "javascript" in the lower left corner of the screen. I already have Alllow Javascript turned on in Vivaldi settings. I don't know what else to do. This is discouraging me from using Vivaldi all the time. I have also encountered this exact same problem with other Chrome- or Chromium-based browsers. Any help, anyone?

• So any chromium is affected.
    Probably could be useful to report this both to core team - don't mentioning vivaldi as they could ignore the issue - and vivaldi.
    Sometimes adblockers or scriptblockers, 3rd party cookies off - and even the stock browser user agent - can cause strange issues, usually due site.

• Seems to work fine here. Have you tried turning off any ad blockers, or other extensions?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.