I never wanted emails from any of these forums. I have all of it, somehow. I want unsubbed from all.

• :pinch: I have so much vivaldi email it's mind-boggling. I can't figure out how to unsub from them all or whether unsubbing is even what I need to do. I want ALL the emails to stop.Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Why did I get a sudden deluge of all these emails? Who set this up? I went in at one point and clicked not to get email on about 50 options (who has that many options???) and it did nothing. Don't even respond because I won't eve be able to figure out where to see where this topic is, probably. Just STOP THE EMAILS. SEE i GET SO MANY VIVALDI EMAILS i CAN'T GUESS WHETHER I'LL SEE RESPONSES TO THIS DESPERATE PLEA.

• Go into your settings at the top right of the window. In there click notification settings and then turn E-mail to no.

You may have to go through the list and change them all, my quick look did not reveal an override for the lot.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.