Vivaldi version 1.10.xxx and Surface Pro 4

• Since version 1.10 Vivaldi has stopped scrolling correctly and freezes. There was a new update today and I allowed it to update and the same happened again. I have reverted back to version 1.9.818 which works fine, has anyone else with a Surface Pro seen the same behaviour?

• Yes, several devices with touch/pen input have issues with 1.10-1.11.
    1.9 seems to be more "compatible" with such devices.
    Hope will be fixed in next snapshots ^^,

• hi - yes, same problem reported here. there's a bug report in.

https://forum.vivaldi.net/post/143211

• This is a chromium bug. See this thread for a bit more.

• I have a similar problem with my Tablet Genius, at the beginning all work nice, but some minutes later... i can not use Vivaldi with mi pen and table, only with the Mouse. And its only happens with Vivaldi, my other programs on my PC doesn't have that issue.

• For completeness - version 1.13 appears (at least on my surface pro 4) to have cured the "hanging/looping" thing that started at 1.10. I don't see the fault report (VB-29544) mentioned in the release notes, but I've been running 1.13 on my surface for hours now and at version 1.10 it would have long since hung up totally.

• I mentioned the touch/pen problems starting with V 1.10 at the beginning of this thread.

In V 1.13 the problems mentioned in my thread are at long last solved.
    But marking text does still not work with touch/pen and (new in V 1.13) right click with pen does not work.

I have a Acer Switch Alpha 12 convertible notebook with a touchscreen-pen (Acer Active Stylus Pen).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.