Clicking on links with new tab option (href=_blank) and it's always opening empty tab and waiting for my click

• Hello, MOST annoying bug in Vivaldi, let's say I going to open news site and I want to read 3 articles, I usually middle click on them and they are loading in background while I surf, with Vivaldi it behaves differently, for some reason it's opening new tab, I see it's not loading, just sitting and waiting for something, it can be 1-5 minutes wait and nothing happens until I click on the tab and after that it's triggering to load and loads slow, I really have to wait for all these DNS hookups, loading time and drawing time. I don't know about you guys, but in my eye, it's a huge bug, you all about speed and productivity and can't even pre-load tab in bg? Maybe there is some addon giving this glitch? Please help to solve it!
    Thank you.

@smbv My middle-clicks load in the background without waiting for me. They are loaded (or mostly loaded) when I open them.

• Okay I assume it's my settings, I don't know where to look for them, something with DNS probably? How to check with extension doing it? Maybe uBlock?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.