An official Vivaldi browser feature requests poll is online, now!

• Did you notice that the Vivaldi development team has started an official online poll, to vote the [b]three features[/b] you miss the most? Participate to the official [url=https://vivaldi.net/blogs/teamblog/item/10-feature-requests-poll-1]Vivaldi browser feature requests poll[/url]! :woohoo: newcpq P.S: you can read here [url=http://vivaldi.net/surveys/index.php/statistics_user/action/surveyid/561377/language/en]the results of the poll[/url]

• It was very difficult to narrow down to three only. I want so many of them; most are needed. I hope they will implement almost all of them eventually but - as they said - the results of the survey will help them prioritize.

Indeed the Vivaldi team is listening carefully to us (I could even see some of the ideas in the poll were requests I made). By asking users what they want Vivaldi is making the smartest decision possible. Giving users what they want most; not what some board or marketing group decides people need. In the end I hope this pays off handsomely for Jon and the team.

However, absolute numbers will never reflect how good or bad Vivaldi is because it is a power browser and a very large segment of internet users don't need more than a browser that will load a webpage when a hyperlink is clicked. It's genius will be lost on them. But for the rest of us, we have been given a real gem.

Thank you very much Jon and team!

• Why is there no option for multiline tab bar? Am I the only one who actually prefers his tabs to be full size and available at all times, instead of squeezed tabs or hidden due to having too many being open?

• So disappointed that custom mouse gestures and some better html debugger like the good old dragonfly wasn't on the list…

• @GrandGamer:

Why is there no option for multiline tab bar? Am I the only one who actually prefers his tabs to be full size and available at all times, instead of squeezed tabs or hidden due to having too many being open?

+1000
    I thought that I am only who used this option all the time

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.