Wonky font rendering issue

• Hi

I've been using Vivaldi for a few months now and the browser is absolutely fantastic. I literally have nothing else to complain about, except...

Ever since a few days ago, the fonts and images in the browser have become absolutely blurred, to the point of it being impossible to use. Now, this might be a problem with my Nvidia configurations, I have recently updated my graphics driver and probably that's what caused this issue.
    The thing is, I have no idea how to fix it and require this forum's help. The only related forum posts are from 2016 and the solutions are outdated (some DirectWrite thingie).

Screenshot for reference. Notice how my Windows UI is OK while all text and images are blurry. The image has only been cropped and not doctored in any way.

0_1499102665351_Screenshot_12.png

• @granjique Do you have switchable graphics on the system (i.e. integrated GPU + discrete Nvidia GPU)? If so, try going into the Nvidia 3D application settings and manually configuring Vivaldi to run on the integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia GPU, then try it again and see if anything changes. If it doesn't, restart the system and retry.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.