Please fix speed dial icons

• The speed dial icons are far too large for modern desktops, and I see no way of changing the size of these.
    Can we please have some way of adjusting the icon sizes, so we can get a reasonable number on the screen without having to scroll?
    Thanks for considering this.

• Yeah, this is needed for smaller screens, and especially smaller screens with lower resolution. I currently get 12 on the screen without scrolling, but only because I hide the titles, the "add button", and run custom code to decrease both top and bottom margins. This should be easier to achieve. One thing you can do is messing with the user interface zoom in vivaldi://settings/appearance/, but this will also zoom the other parts of the application, and might introduce additional problems. Not really recommended. I wish they'd just let us zoom the dials only, would be a solution.

• @luetage said in Please fix speed dial icons:

Yeah, this is needed for smaller screens, and especially smaller screens with lower resolution. I currently get 12 on the screen without scrolling, but only because I hide the titles, the "add button", and run custom code to decrease both top and bottom margins. This should be easier to achieve. One thing you can do is messing with the user interface zoom in vivaldi://settings/appearance/, but this will also zoom the other parts of the application, and might introduce additional problems. Not really recommended. I wish they'd just let us zoom the dials only, would be a solution.

Thanks for the quick reply. For a browser team who focus on gadgetry and customisation, I think the stolid and non-configurable speed dial page is a bit of a fail, really!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.