Feature Request: Quick select bookmark folder for the Bookmark Bar (on the actual Bookmark Bar)

• Hello guys, How about the capability to quickly select a different bookmark folder from the actual Bookmark Bar? So depending on the task the user is doing, they can switch between a 'quick list' of bookmark folders that they often use. Regards.

• @RRR13:

That's a REALLY good idea.

Now that you mentioned it, I just realized the latest snapshot has a bug that does not let me select the folder for the bookmark bar from the settings dialog anymore.

Really? Still there for me in 32bit Linux version.

• @tristram:

How about the capability to quickly select a different bookmark folder from the actual Bookmark Bar? So depending on the task the user is doing, they can switch between a 'quick list' of bookmark folders that they often use.

+1 Good idea.

• @RRR13:

My issue is in Win32.

Really? I'm using Vivaldi 32 on Win 64, but the selection box is there, and it works. Is your selection box missing, or does it just not work?

• @RRR13:

My issue is in Win32.

I have 32bit Vivaldi on W7 64bit. It's working for me.

• So far you issue looks unique. Did you rename profile folder and try a clean install?

• Absolutely renaming the profile folder should help. That's what will make the install "clean."

• Not that I know of. Just uninstall the browser, go to the Vivaldi folder in your user profile, rename it, and then reinstall the browser. If it fixes your issue, you can then re-set your cosmetic preferences in the UI, and with the browser closed, go and move "bookmarks" and any other data files from the old renamed folder to the new one.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.