src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

Searching on adressbar

• Hi there!
    I have an issue about vivaldi. I want to search sth on my adressbar like other browsers, but it only opens google (my default browser). I want to see what i searched on the adressbar and i can only see google. I do not want to write down same thing on google again and again. I just want to see what i searched on my secreen. Can you help me about this. I tried most of the things. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you from now.!

• Right click the search bar on google and select "add as search engine".
    Go to vivaldi://settings/search/ and select it as default engine.

Not sure what's wrong with your setup though. You can also try to reset the search engines.

• Did not solve the problem. I changed my browser to Yandex and it started to open this adress: chrome-extension://mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/www.yandex.com.tr on vivaldi.

• @Imerlith
    The string mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli belongs to the speeddial. So the question is: What extensions do you have installed - because one of them might interfere with vivaldis search- and speeddial- behaviour.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.