Page freeze half second when scroll down when set "Number of raster threads" more then 1.

• Hi,

When update to last stable version I have experience about page freezing about 0.5 second when scroll down or up with long pages that never happen before update and I found out when set "Number of raster threads" flag to 1 is stop this freeze problem; default option is the first place that cause page freeze, I try to set it to 4 and as number of my cpu threads but it still freeze.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Information about my setting on vivaldi after set num-raster-threads=1
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Vivaldi:
    1.10.867.42 (Stable channel) (32-bit)

Revision:
    1c037b7399035b4209e72455256615e8972493aa

JavaScript: V8 5.9.211.35

User Agent:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.104 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.91.867.42

Command Line:
    "V:\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --ppapi-flash-path="C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_21_0_0_242.dll" --vivaldi-standalone --ppapi-flash-path="C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_21_0_0_242.dll" --flag-switches-begin --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --disable-accelerated-video-decode --disable-cast-streaming-hw-encoding --disable-threaded-scrolling --enable-cloud-print-xps --enable-display-list-2d-canvas --enable-experimental-canvas-features --enable-experimental-web-platform-features --javascript-harmony --enable-navigation-tracing --enable-print-preview-register-promos --disable-quic --enable-scroll-prediction --enable-zero-copy --enable-experimental-extension-apis --extensions-on-chrome-urls --gpu-rasterization-msaa-sample-count=16 --num-raster-threads=1 --reduced-referrer-granularity --trace-export-events-to-etw --sync-url=https://chrome-sync.sandbox.google.com/chrome-sync/alpha --v8-cache-options=code --wallet-service-use-sandbox=0 --flag-switches-end

My Vivaldi 1.10 Stable x64 does not start with your flags. So not reproducible.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.