Vivaldi and FVD Speed Dial

• Hi everyone,

I am new here, just registered for this post.

I have been using Vivaldi for quite some time and all my FVD Speed Dial has been working okay without any hiccups but since version 1.10 (when I noticed) every dial that need to be refreshed doesn't look good any more (for better understanding please see attached image).

Any ideas? It will be much appreciated.

0_1498498061974_e9cb9845-2098-4ec7-aeed-822c59354cc7.png

• Try to contact the developers of the extension about it.

• @luetage

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't look like it's extension problem because it was working before V1.10 and I have Opera, Chrome installed with the very same extension and it are fine.
    Perhaps isn't Vivaldi problem either, who knows but I had to ask to see if someone from Vivaldi could figure out but no one from them responded.

Thanks anyway.

• Vivaldi Translator

@JGToy
    I see no problem with thumbnails.

Test:

• Current Vivaldi Stable & Snapshot (based on Chromium Beta).
    • Same sites as your screenshot.
    • FVD.

Did you test with clean profile plus only FVD?
    The only I got from testing FVD, it spike my CPU to 50%+

• @dLeon

Take a close look at!
    The 2 from the left has a black bar at bottom of it.
    The one from far right it is perfect (because i have not refreshed).

• Vivaldi Translator

@JGToy
    I know.

And I said no problem here!
    "Here", I mean thumbnails in my test FVD here in my system.
    In both Vivaldi.

• @dLeon

Sorry, I thought you was talking about my.

For a moment I was thinking in doing a fresh install of Vivaldi and FVD after reading your post but then I decided to check others computer I have (7 total) first and all of them has the same problem so, I guess the reinstall part isn't necessary because I do not think all 7 computer has the exactly same installation issue.

A question: Are you on Windows 10 ?

I am an Insider and today my computers are being updated to build 16232 and all still with the same issue.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.