Google Login for Extensions not possible?

• I installed the "CKP Keepass Extension" into Vivaldi Browser, over the Webstore like normal.
    But I cannot add my Database from Google Drive. When I try to add a Database and select Google Drive and select 'Authorize' I just get a blank page with this address: "vivaldi://chrome-signin/?access_point=6&reason=0" and nothing happens.
    I looked around on Google and just found a lot of people having the same problem with different extensions, some more than a year old. But no one has a solution. Why? There must be one right?

My Vivald Version:

Vivaldi 1.10.867.42 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision 1c037b7399035b4209e72455256615e8972493aa
    OS Linux
    JavaScript V8 5.9.211.35

Does anyone have a solution? I need this Extension to work with my browser. And the Extension works perfectly for Chrome and Chromium, so why is it impossible to use it in Vivaldi?

• @Severus15 Vivaldi is not chrome and cannot be signed in to a Google profile. It's not the extensions that are signed in to the Google profile, but the browser itself. The extensions just use that login to do their work. Vivaldi, like any browser, can log in to various Google pages, like GMail, etc. - but being merged with the actual profile is a Chrome-only thing.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.