How do I change vivaldi permissions?

• I can't install updates because after downloading it says it doesn't have the right to create the install folder. When I get to the permissions page of the vivaldi folder, I have all the permissions on it, but I can't uncheck "read only" on the folder, it just reverses it after I save the settings and close it. Also, I can't seem to find the updater that has to be who the hell knows why accessed with administrator rights in order to work.

@KnightFury What is the install location for your copy of Vivaldi - and did you install it "for all users" or for your current user profile only?

• @Ayespy if I remember correctly then yes, for all users. the vivaldi installer itself did not install anything until I opened it with administrator rights.

@KnightFury What is the install location? Oh yes - and are you an admin on the machine?

• @Ayespy said in How do I change vivaldi permissions?:

@KnightFury What is the install location? Oh yes - and are you an admin on the machine?

Yes, I am. Well, if we trust windows control panel, because it also asks me for administrator rights when I simply, for example, move something into the program files folder. So it's not a vivaldi issue then, gotta go ask some windows forums then..

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.