Minor update to Vivaldi 1.10
Today’s minor update to Vivaldi 1.10 resolves some known issues and includes updated translations to the latest stable version of the browser.
A handful of improvements and fixes have been added to the latest version of Vivaldi. Check them out below, or head here for the full story of Vivaldi 1.10.
- [Regression] Old Vivaldi Application folder will not be removed and there will be
- Vivaldi Installer process running for one hour after the upgrade VB-29483
- Capture section icon not following theme VB-29254
- Page reloading doesn’t work after POST-form sending VB-12306
- Updated translations
- Updated Chromium to 59.0.3071.104