- Vivaldi Browser
- Vivaldi browser for Linux
- Date mismatch on history tab and panel on vivaldi 1.10
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Date mismatch on history tab and panel on vivaldi 1.10
karthickraja last edited by
I've been using the vivaldi latest stable browser on my linux system.
The history which is showing on the panel indicates yesterday date for my current browsing, I searched a bit on the internet for any configuration mismatch so on,But I couldn't find anything.
I verified the History Page, When I choose the 17th June 2017 in calendar
the date chosen was 16th as similar to 21st(current date) .
- My system date and time were proper.
- I am working on a Ubuntu xenial 64 bit Intel machine.
- Using vivaldi as a non-root user.
- Even from the same machine with older browser dates were proper.
- Screenshots were attached.
Can anybody helps!
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.