Menu entrys not to activate

• The menu entrys - Tools [u] settings[/u] - Window [u] Activate/Deactivate[/u] -Help [u] About[/u] are not active after first start vivaldi-snapshot-1.0.105.7-1.x86_64.rpm Linux 3.11.10-25-desktop openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) KDE 4.14.4

• Have you ran

vivavldi-snapshot

from terminal as user to to see what error messages you received?

• I've had a couple of those fail to load if I'm at a speed dial page - load some other page and try again.

• Just installed on My AntiX box.
    For settings.
    I typed in

about:settings

in a speed dial blank address box.
    loaded up settings and the gear was at the bottom left corner.
    Hit the gear and settings window opened up another window on my taskbar. I was able to adjust settings then.

All the other menu entries you mention under the big red "V" in the top left hand corner work for me.
    So not sure what to tell you about that.
    Maybe a corrupt download?

• @sgunhouse
    Hi,
    You are right. The change to a different page has enabled the Tools and windows menu.
    The Help menu after opening the third Page.

@rokytnji
    :~> vivaldi-snapshot
    ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.
    [17562:17562:0224/124232:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(301)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process

• I run Vivaldi in my Slackware Salix 14.1 without sandbox.
    I have not had a answer on why I need to do so in my Salix install.
    If you wish to see what I did to make vivaldi behave.

https://vivaldi.net/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-linux/1932-salix-14-1-fluxbox-32-bit-installation-slackware

You might try

vivaldi-snapshot --no-sandbox

to launch vivaldi in terminal and check if your menu situation improves or not.
    If it does. Change your launcher to include the no sandbox launch.
    I consider sandbox to be a Windows needed thing anyways.
    So turning it off on launch should not hurt a Linux install.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.