Feature request: indicate tabs that are playing audio OR hibernate background tabs OR both

• Hi, It would be nice if you could tell at a glance which tabs are playing audio. Sometimes some of the tabs start to play music or otherwise play audio and I have to frantically check the tabs one by one to stop the sound. Perhaps you can add a bell-like icon on those tabs. Or, you could introduce the ability of hibernating all background tabs. Both features may be useful. Especially hibernation can be useful in other contexts not involving sound. Regards, Ryo

• Tabs do indicate when they're playing audio. See the attachment.
    Attachments:

• Wow! I like that. How stupid of me! Thank you for correcting me. I just didn't recognize those icons when I was trying to locate the tabs that were playing audio.

Regards,

Ryo

• I just didn't recognize those icons when I was trying to locate the tabs that were playing audio.

Either that, or Vivaldi actually didn't show the sound icon. For example, this facebook video plays audio, but the Vivaldi tab doesn't show the sound icon on my Mac. I know these problems will be eventually fixed.

Ryo

• Further, if I have five YouTube tabs open I don't want them to start playing automatically when I restart the browser. Somehow this needs to be a option to stop them from playing on browser restart.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.