video problem after latest update + The media uses features your browser did not support

• "The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media uses features your browser did not support."
    This error occurs almost every time I watch video on sites like openload.co
    Youtube is working fine for now.

After update to 1.10.867.38 (Stable channel) (64-bit version), other videos that was working just fine with older version starts strugling. The video didn't start or after a few seconds freezes and it is no longer able to play anything.
    example:https://www.noviny.sk/slovensko/trencin/232812-video-na-ihrisku-v-prievidzi-vycinaju-diviaky
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2430M
    RAM: 6GB
    IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Dedicated GPU: Nvidia GeForce 555M

Try to activate setting at vivaldi://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

• @Gwen-Dragon That fixed the problem with videos after updating to 1.10.867.38 but "The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media uses features your browser did not support." still remains.

Strange with Google Chrome videos working just fine without changing anything.

Edit: I noticed that sometimes video just crashed with following error. (With activated vivaldi://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist.)
    0_1497711723200_upload-4d5062bc-7255-418a-851e-540b19cacc70
    In translation:
    An error occurred
    An error occurred. Unable to play video.
    Please try another browser to play the video.

• related
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/17377/i-cannot-play-videos-on-specific-websites/14
    the problem is increasing for me, every day I find videos sites not working anymore since a couple of 1.10 snapshots, and of course 1.10 stable.
    No use in setting/unsetting ignore-gpu-blacklist, hw video acceleration, no user agent switcher change anything.
    I have to play those videos in firefox, when it's not possible to download them and watch them offline

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.