[BUG] Drag tab with sound to a new window makes speaker favicon disappear

• EDIT : I noticed the https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/ section after posting, and I can't delete my post now... I reported it now, if a mod comes and see this post, feel free to delete it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Description

Hello everyone!
    I downloaded 1.10 stable earlier today, and I noticed a bug. I'm not sure if it was there in the previous stable version that I used or not.
    The bug is quite simple to explain: if you have a tab that makes sound (hence it has a speaker favicon) and you drag that tab to a new or another Vivaldi window, the speaker favicon vanishes (though the tab still produce sound).

Reproduction

• Open Vivaldi Browser 1.10
    • Open a new tab
    • In this new tab, open an URL with content that produces sound ( let's say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjJszHidhI )
    • Notice that the favicon on the tab turns into a speaker icon
    • Drag and drop to a new window the tab producing sound
    • Notice that the favicon on the tab has turned back to the website favicon ( but that the tab still produces sound )
    • Go on vivaldi.net, search for any mention of the bug, find out that there isn't any, and report the bug [DONE]

Environment

Vivaldi version: 1.10.867.38 (Stable channel) (32 bits)
    Operating system version: Windows 10 Family 64 bits

Additional data

No relevant additional data,
    just some love from a Vivaldi user:
    Vivaldi love

• No need for the post to be deleted. In fact it is even recommended to make a post about your bug first so others can comment it or provide workarounds or even fixes for your problem.
    In this case I'd like to ad that I can only reproduce this bug when I drag a tab to an already existing window.
    But when I drag a music playing tab to the desktop and it creates a new window it needs about 10-15 seconds and the speaker icon appears on the tab in the new window.

Tested with viv 1.10.867.34 32bit || win 7 64bit

• Hello Zaibon,
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I tried it again today at work, on Vivaldi 1.10.867.38 32 bits on Windows 7 Pro 64 bits, and I got yet another result: if I drag tab to a new window, the speaker favicon disappears forever (no reappearance after 10-15s like you), and if I drag tab to an exisiting window, the speaker favicon works as intended (it doesn't disappear at all)...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.