Vivaldi powers up the Start Page and adds docked Dev Tools

• @ian-coog: Huh. That seems to have been it. Thanks!

• I really wish there was a way to bulk revert back to the default thumbnails that Vivaldi provides with their fresh installs of the browser

Or better yet an option to default websites (that are supported) to using a logo/brand thumbnail over a website snapshot where available.

• Any chance could we get the HEX colour codes combo to recreate the Vivaldi Stars theme exactly?

https://vivaldi.com/press/wallpapers/vivaldi-stars.jpg

Making available those dark themed speed dial thumbnails would also be awesome 🙌🏻

• @BenjaminDSmithy said in Vivaldi powers up the Start Page and adds docked Dev Tools:

Any chance could we get the HEX colour codes combo to recreate the Vivaldi Stars theme exactly?

https://vivaldi.com/press/wallpapers/vivaldi-stars.jpg

Making available those dark themed speed dial thumbnails would also be awesome 🙌🏻

3rd page of this thread

@dLeon said in Vivaldi powers up the Start Page and adds docked Dev Tools:

@Mioni
    Wallpaper & Theme information was in @JuniorSilva30 thread. :grin:
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/post/142698

:laughing:

• Thank you for docked dev tool! Wow!

• @tbgbe: thanks and for anyone else interested in saving your time here's the values:

Background: #100f0f
    Foreground: #959595
    Highlight: #f10c0f
    Accent: #343434

Apply Accent Colour to Window [Enabled]

• I have my UI zoom on 95% but since the update, some of the text on the start page is slightly blurry. If I change it to 100% or 90% it looks fine, but this might be something you want to fix.

I messed around and added custom thumbnails quite a while ago but its great to see this finally become a more accessible feature!

• Поздравляю с выходом 1.10 !
    Все ок, но не обошлось без косяков. Есть проблемы с загрузкой видео и управлением видео плеером на сайтах Вконтаке, Одноклассники и Mail.ru. Думал, что дело в Adguard (удалил его), но ситуация не изменилась. Была мысль, что проблемы в новом ядре Chrome, но тут тоже дело не в этом - в самом Chrome все это работает отлично.
    Обращаюсь лично к И. Шпанькову с просьбой написать баг репорт, поскольку сам я в английском не очень. Прошу как можно быстрее усранить проблему!
    Кстати, Youtube и Vimeo работают нормально.
    I am sorry. I do not speak english, but I like Vivaldi.

• @wojcieche @GAJ Thank you! I'll try this.
    I was worried that my old profile would be lost.

• Best browser ever! Thank you!

• @schngrd 0_1497881688051_ScreenShot1.png НЕ ПОДСКАЖЕШЬ ПОЧЕМУ. ЭТО ПОСЛЕДНЯЯ ВЕРСИЯ. У МЕНЯ 10 ВИНДА

• ВСЁ УЖЕ ОТЛИЧНО!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Vivaldi Translator

I could not tell if he's happy because it solved or something more worst happen. :grin:

• @alexandr67 Please post in English here, or provide a translation. There are local forums where you can post in your own language.

• I've always been happy with Vivaldi in the past... but for some reason this update has removed my ability to use my Wacom Tablet as a mouse. Even hovering over links they don't highlight or anything anymore. Since I use my tablet as the primary mouse for my computer that means I won't be using Vivaldi anymore. At least not until it gets fixed.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Archmaille
    Just a question.
    This if you're in Windows.

Are you sure it's Vivaldi vs Wacom issue?

I Google around for google chrome wacom tablet sorted by past year & the first hits (2016~2017), roughly "Windows issue effect GChrome kill Wacom".

On side note:
    I think you should give at least more complete info about your tablet, your system spec, etc. Than just general "My Wacom Tablet".

• @dleon: Thank you for the reply. I'm pretty sure it's a Vivaldi issue, everything was working fine this morning then I ran the Vivaldi update and nothing worked. At first I thought Vivaldi froze or crashed but as soon as I grabbed my mouse things activated and worked normally.

As far as system specs go:
    Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.15063
    Tablet Wacom Intuos4 PTK-440

And I have had issues off and on with Vivaldi and Chrome with the tablet over the last year or so but it's usually been like it doesn't recognize clicks in flash based games and silly minor annoyances like that. Now it's not recognizing any input from the tablet at all.

• @marimba: You shouldn't, it should be perfectly safe. But of course it is always good to make backups, in any case. :-)

• Thanks for this new version. Excellent work from CHILE end of the world.

• @mtaki14: Ah, you mean the order of words - or parts of the words - should not matter when searching in history URL or title. Got it. Yep, sounds really useful. Looks like it is covered by VB-18556, it has been noticed and now what remains is to wait and watch out the changelogs, keeping fingers crossed. :-)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.