The future is 3D – teach them early

• Vivaldi Team

I have a bit of an obsession with 3D printing, and I figured out the perfect way to pass this bug on to future generations.

Click here to see the full blog post

• I like it, and it's interesting how this technology will develop over the next decade. But you forgot to include exemplary pictures of the printed figurines!

• Vivaldi Translator

Awesome workshop. :thumbsup_tone3:

Quoted from blog;

(and a reminder to nag their parents about buying a 3D printer, I’m sure).

At least we know who will hate you. Last time they only ask for PS, Xbox or mobiles.

• I'm also sort of a 3D modelling nut mysefl, though more in the architecture and archviz line of work, but still, I've always had this curiosity about 3D printing, especially those new stereolithography destop printers. A few years back I was on the verge of buying one of those from FormLabs or similar myself, but never got to it.

I'm a heavy Blender user, and have also taught some casual Blender workshops in the past, it is pretty rewarding seeing other people take interest on what you love doing.
    It is very cool seeing kids take on a more "creative stance", as opposed to the usual consumption-only mentality mobile culture instills these days. Keep it up :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.