Chromium experimental extensions page

• Vivaldi Translator

Enable experimental setting chrome://flags/#enable-md-extensions.
    0_1497395013698_5ea061fe-ae93-4c36-87f6-a8ba4502af59.png
    0_1497395023859_3e11b921-7361-44ad-b55c-3ed31deaa7cc.png

Now, I don't like Chromium Material Design (MD) settings page look & user experience.
    But, this MD Extensions page surprisingly good & far more useful than old look.

What are ugly;

• Same like MD Settings page, you'll need multiple clicks to open extension options.
    • I think the padding & separation between lines waste too much space.

In Vivaldi, you'll need to explicitly visit chrome://extensions. Currently, vivaldi://extensions (Ctrl+Shift+e) will give empty page if that experimental setting was enabled. And don't try to press back history inside that extensions page, also will give you blank page.

I categorized this in Design sub forum;

• IT iS experimental Design per current Chromium.
    • I do like that main design, outside waste space problem.
    • Had nothing to do nor problem of current Vivaldi.

• @dLeon said in Chromium experimental extensions page:

• I do like that main design, outside waste space problem.

It is not wasted space, it is white space and it is very important element of design

• Vivaldi Translator

@duarte.framos
    OK.
    I agree for white space concept in that wiki.
    I don't close the fact my opinion about that extension page spaces is subjective.

• Testing.. it's not so bad after all... on 75% it shows two columns; it's still a bit glitchy (well, it's experimental), but can improve and in a (not really near?) future could be also theme-able - I see a lot of color flags in dev tools :3

• Vivaldi Translator

@Hadden89
    The Search & Side Index, really resemble Opera New extensions page.
    In usability, I could give 4 out of 5 stars.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.