The new Yahoo (look) page won't load

• Re: The new yahoo (look) page wont load on vivaldi it is revert to the classic?

This is happening to me now on 1.9.818.50 (Stable channel) (64-bit) - Mac. I was on the Yahoo (beta) and the workaround doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Hi, i have the same problem as you, but on Windows.
    If you find any solution/workaround please post it here. Thanks

• It's been like that for me for months on Windows 10 (always using latest builds). It's annoying as hell - none of the posted workarounds work for me.

EDIT: I just found this elsewhere. It's not my fix, but it works:

-Log into your Yahoo account in a regular Chrome browser and load your Inbox, it's going to look "new".
    -Click the settings gear in the top right and choose "Switch to classic mail" at the bottom of the dialog box.
    -You can then select whatever reason you want in the pop-up window and send your feedback (I did this and complained at the lack of Vivaldi support).
    -Your Chrome page will then refresh and look however it did before.
    -Log back in on Vivaldi and it will be back to the correct view.

Hope this helps :)

@Dr-Grog User agent spoofer extension. Yahoo is browser-sniffing and sending bad code to Vivaldi.

If you use a Chrome user agent Yahoo works with new layout?

• @Gwen-Dragon I used Edge 15 user-agent and it worked

• It turns out (in my case at least) when I did try a UA extension I was using the wrong one. After reading the suggestions above I tried again and the one that finally worked for me was "User-Agent Switcher for Google Chrome" then choosing Edge 13. Now I just need to figure out how to set it for individual websites since I don't want every tab to behave as though I'm using Edge.

Thanks!

alt text

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.