Update problem via installer for two installs

• Because I sit at work behind a proxy I can't use the normal update routine but instead need to load the installer first - which is fine by me so far.
    Today I wanted to update vivaldi on my laptop which has two vivaldi versions installed - both snapshots.
    Proper install is at version 1.9.818.40 and the standalone is at 1.7.721.3

So I loaded the installer (for version 1.10.867.3) and hit the update and install button as usual but the only thing that gets updated is the standalone - even when I run the installer a second and a third time it always tries to update the already updated standalone and ignores the "normal" install.

Any ideas how I can convince the installer to update the second install too?
    This is no big deal for me so far as I don't use the laptop very often but it gives me a headache that I can't figure out how to solve this.

EDIT: In case this is important somehow the standalone is just lingering in a folder on the desktop and the proper install is installed in the default directory that is suggested by the installer

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.