I really like the update notification in action center

• I really like the update notification of Vivaldi inside the Action Center in Windows 10, way better than the annoying popup notification.

For Windows 10 that would be nice, and a modern look!, yes.
    But i do not know if the notification popup is in Chromium base code and can not be changed.
    As i remember for other OS like Mac or Linux with different notification technologies there are some feature requests to change the Vivaldi notification.

If you think a feature is useful and missing in Vivaldi, please make a request.

How to make a feature request for Vivaldi
    If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/category/48/features-requests in the corresponding thread for your browser version.

• I am not suggesting, I just saw this notification on my laptop with Windows 10.

Oh, sorry, i misunderstood you.
    That notification did not appear in my Windows 10, may be because if have many versions installed and running.

• I read on a tech news site the other day (found many articles searching "chrome native notification") that Chrome 59 brought native notifications to macOS.

Maybe they also did on Windows ?

• I got the notification again for the update, but Windows 10 action center did not keep the notification inside the action center forever, It was just a toast message, can Vivaldi change it to a permanent item in the action center this way the icon turns white and I know that there is some notification in the action center. Action center turns white only while the toast notification is on the screen.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.