Four Vivaldi Folders

• Since autoupdate was broken, I now have three Vivaldi folders.

0_1496500046418_Folders.png

The first: 1.10.845.3 contains the 7z in the installer folder.

Can the 1.10.856.16 folder be safely deleted now?

• I always delete older remains manually, and leave the current Installer\vivaldi.7z for the delta update. I never understood why most of the times the installer fails to delete the previous dir.

The 1.10 updater/installer had a bug and did not delete old folders. Will be fixed in next Snapshots.

• I have one extra folder that I will leave and see if the next install deletes.

The same here, but there were two folders, I deleted the older

• This snapshot install cleaned up the extra folder here.

• @g_bartsch not for me, on work pc I used the full installer, on home pc the delta autoupdate. Both are win7 32bit. It's random, sometimes it deletes the old one, sometimes not.

• I am pretty sure that I deleted the unwanted folder, but now I have four after the latest update.

What is going on? The highlighted folder contains the 7z installer. The other two are full of files.

0_1497290324340_Four Folders.png

I have deleted all but the latest folder. Let's hope that that fixes the problem on the next update!

• The latest update to 1.10.867.32 (64-bit) did not empty the 1.10.867.27 folder. I thought it was supposed to leave only the installer?

I have installed the 32-bit version over the top, and deleted everything in 1.10.867.27 except the installer directory. Let's see what happens on the next update.

I noticed that a bug has already been reported for this:

Bug is reported as VB-29284

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.10.867.32 (32-bit)

• @Pesala you don't need .27\Installer\vivaldi.7z if you have installed .32, just keep 1.10.867.32 which has the new Installer\vivaldi.7z

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.