Is there a way to bookmark many tabs to a specific folder?

• So far I haven't found one.

I can drag and drop one tab into whatever folder, this works.

I cannot drag the tab stack, since in order to bookmark you drag the icon left from the tab address, can't do this with a stack.

Also I cannot drag the selected multiple tabs for same reason. I can bookmark them, but they all get dumped in the same base folder. I need to choose the destination where they get placed.

• For example - I have 5 different groups of tabs which all need to be bookmarked into different folder.

Can someone describe a way to do this that does not involve bookmarking them 1 by 1 by dragging, which would take me forever?

• Vivaldi Translator

@Shajirr
    Dragging tab or tabs still clunky. 9:10 fail... If "Show Popup Thumbnails" was on in setting.
    Untick that, then tick it again if you want. Yes I know, weird.

There's;
    Multiple Select Tab ~ Right Click Menu ~ Bookmark (num) tabs
    It will drop all to folder "Saved Tab Selection (date, time)".
    This the current reliable I know. Of course, not what we both want.

Edit:
    Forget the overstrike part. I just realize that setting need to be off all the time. Once I hide then re-show the bookmark panel I couldn't drag tab to it anymore. This's I believe is a bug.

• If this is not possible with the current Vivaldi functionality, maybe someone knows any addons that allow this?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.