About homepage.

• Well, I started with this browser. I feel very good, its interface is pleasant and is consistent with Windows 8-8.1-10, and above all I love the possibilities that has, but I have a problem: the homepage does not appear to me, I mean, when start the browser jump me the last page. The same is that I am a delayed, but I have this doubt. My english is very sloopy, excuse me if you find some ortographic lack.

• @VodkaInsipido:

Well, I started with this browser. I feel very good, its interface is pleasant and is consistent with Windows 8-8.1-10, and above all I love the possibilities that has, but I have a problem: the homepage does not appear to me, I mean, when start the browser jump me the last page. The same is that I am a delayed, but I have this doubt.

Restoring the last section was the default behavior of Opera so, given for most users this is a must, is the default behavior of Vivaldi too.

That said, there are a number of situations where this can be counter productive, and also a number of users, used with the stone age era browsers, who find that behavior bizarre.

For that purpose Opera had a number of user options, that aren't (yet) implemented on Vivaldi.

They will come for sure, just stay tuned and keep an eye at the Monday builds

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.