4 suggestions

1. add "Sync" to save notes, bookmarks and Chrome extensions
    2. export the bookmarks (because it can only be imported)
    3. add a customizable brightness option (integrated night mode without using any Chome extension)
    4. be able to run in the 2nd plane, because sometimes some applications like Checker Plus for Gmail require being in constant use with the browser.

• file/export bookmarks is there since 1st version.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Agelykh

add "Sync" to save notes, bookmarks and Chrome extensions

As moderators statement, Sync is still on test mode, not ready for prime time.

export the bookmarks (because it can only be imported)

You're kidding right? Menu > File > Export Bookmarks...
    I suggest to add shortcut to it for faster access. Import also shortcut able.

add a customizable brightness option (integrated night mode without using any Chome extension)

I like that.

be able to run in the 2nd plane, because sometimes some applications like Checker Plus for Gmail require being in constant use with the browser.

As non user of that scenario, I have no idea what is that.

• @dLeon said in 4 suggestions:

have no idea what is that.

I guess it means run as a background task. Minimise to system tray on exit might do, but when we get the mail-client that should avoid the need for any other application to constantly check for new mail.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Pesala
    I see.
    I'm right, I'm non user for that scenario.

• @dLeon said in 4 suggestions:

@Agelykh

You're kidding right? Menu > File > Export Bookmarks...

Sorry for this error, I had not really seen that option in the menu

• @Pesala said in 4 suggestions:

@dLeon said in 4 suggestions:

have no idea what is that.

I guess it means run as a background task. Minimise to system tray on exit might do, but when we get the mail-client that should avoid the need for any other application to constantly check for new mail.

I think that for the moment there is no other alternative than this

• @iAN-CooG said in 4 suggestions:

file/export bookmarks is there since 1st version.

Not at all, we only have it since about a year. Exporting bookmarks to html was missing for a relatively long time. I remember writing a thread about it and incidentally they introduced it in a snapshot the very next day.

• @luetage ok let me rephrase then, it's there from 1st version of Vivaldi I tried, which was about on march 2016. Still a long time ago.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.