Did you back up your notes?

• I want to put all my notes in another PC does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you

• Vivaldi Translator

@g12mac
    1st, wrong forum category. This "Forum Feedback" category.

File Notes is in your Vivaldi profile.
    It's in JSON format & it's one of few that easily transfer able anywhere without problem.

• @dLeon thank you dleon, my bad about the wrong placing of the post, is there a place that breaks down in laymens terms what i need to do. thanks again

@g12mac Moved now.

• Vivaldi Translator

@g12mac

is there a place that breaks down in laymens terms what i need to do. thanks again

Unfortunately no.
    The just copy file Notes is more user tip/trick.

Realizing that you probably want to merge notes from source to target.
    Merging Notes probably the most hard because Vivaldi doesn't have export/import for Notes. Sync still on work too. Merging manually with text editor is error prone.

I do however has a trick to copy merge Notes to other Vivaldi. As it's name, it's tricky.

This's what I do.
    After you found the Notes file in your other (any) systems.
    (Hope you could follow)

• I have Vivaldi Stable & Vivaldi Snapshot. Snapshot is my main, Stable is just there for test or whatever.
    • I copy Notes file (from my other system) to Vivaldi Stable profile. Start Vivaldi, select all interesting notes, right click Copy.
    • In my main Vivaldi Snapshot, I just Paste to notes panel. Everything will be there complete with their screenshots.

At least one entry need to be in target Notes panel for paste, empty is fine.
    Unfortunately, need to do this multiple times if you have multiple Notes files.

Hope export/import will be here in future. Or at least Sync.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.