Import bookmarks, SD and search engines from tech preview into snapshots

• I have configured Vivaldi TP quite to my satisfaction on Debian. To play around with snapshots, there must be an elegant and easy way to import bookmark, speed dial, notes and search engine settings from tech preview into the weekly snapshots. Can someone please tell me how?

• @louise:

I have configured Vivaldi TP quite to my satisfaction on Debian.
    To play around with snapshots, there must be an elegant and easy way to import bookmark, speed dial, notes and search engine settings from tech preview into the weekly snapshots. Can someone please tell me how?

Hi Louise,

Look for the .config directory in your home directory. Inside it you will see the vivaldi-snapshot directory . The stuff you want goes in the directory called Default. Copy that from the directory used by Vivaldi TP. I have deleted mine but I think it was named vivaldi-unstable.
    Usual health warning: rename the Default directory in vivaldi-snapshot before you copy over the one from Vivaldi TP. Obviously, do all this with Vivaldi closed.

• Awesome. Now, that was easy. Thanks! :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.