Move Tab to another Window

• Hello everybody,
    to move a tab to another window, I open the context menu of the tab. There I can choose in "move tab to" (*) between "new window" and e.g. "window with 1 tab". So long as there are two windows only, no problem. But as soon as there are three or more windows with the same number of tabs, I cannot say where the tab is going to.
    My suggestion: Highlight the window, which is meant, if the mouse is over the button "window with 1 tab". Maybe you can overlay a panel "window xyz" or "window with 1 tab" in the window.

(*) loosely translated, I use vivaldi with german language

German version:
    Hallo zusammen,
    wenn ich das Kontextmenü eines Tabs öffne, habe ich die Möglichkeit den Tab in ein anderes, oder neues, Fenster zu verschieben. Dort steht dann z.B. "Fenster mit 1 Tab". Solange ich nur zwei Tabs offen habe, ist das kein Problem. Problematisch wird es, wenn ich drei Fenster offen habe, die die selbste Anzahl an offenen Tabs haben. Ich welchem Fenster landet mein Tab, wenn dort zweimal "Fenster mit 1 Tab" steht?
    Mein Vorschlag: Wenn man mit der Maus über die Schaltfläche "Fenster mit 1 Tab" fährt, das Fenster hervorheben (z.B. mit einem überlagerten Panel "Fenster XYZ" oder halt "Fenster mit 1 Tab").

• Good idea!, although suggestion/request suppose to go to current feature request thread

Two ~ three windows probably still manageable. The current top most tab title in other windows was listed. But, I easily imagined if the windows title can not be seen in many scenarios.

Maybe not to "highlight the window" the work will be to large to support Mac, Windows, & multiple Linux Window Manager highlight ways. I couldn't think any other better idea currently.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.