BUG: custom mouse gestures

• Hi,

I'm used to opening tabs in background so I usually switch New Tab and New Background Tab gestures so it's easier to do it. After updating to Vivaldi 1.9, the functionality reverted to default: New Tab is Down, Background Tab is Down-Up. I checked the settings after update to see if they reverted (although previous updates have always kept the settings) but it showed correct gestures as I configured them. I've reset gestures to default and again swapped New Tab and New Background Tab, but Down is still opening tabs in foreground even if settings dialog shows Background Tab as Down. Is this setting not working in 1.9?

• @sasos I recommend using the latest Snapshot. Although snapshot builds often introduce new bugs, old bugs are usually fixed. I just switched the mouse gestures as you prefer (me too), and they work fine for me.

Reporting and testing bugs in 1.9, which is now an old version, is no longer relevant.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.10.845.3 32-bit

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.