Navigation randomly freezes and behavior problematic on some sites

• I had noticed that later browsing in Vivaldi since older versions is becoming . When i open / change the current site, the load of the new site freezes for a few seconds or, sometimes it could take a minute or more.

Besides, Vivaldi behavior on some sites are problematic like you need to click a buton a dozen times so it can load the page (www.mercadolivre.com.br - login buton). Even here on forum, i keep cliking on buton "2" to change to next page and it keeps reloading the actual page i am, "1"

Those problems occurs at my home and work computer. Happens on ver. 1.9 (stable) and 1.10 version.

No clue in what could be wrong.

• @raigorodski said in Navigation randomly freezes and behavior problematic on some sites:

I had noticed that later browsing in Vivaldi since older versions is becoming . When i open / change the current site, the load of the new site freezes for a few seconds or, sometimes it could take a minute or more.

Try to disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" vivaldi://chrome/settings.

I (in Linux/Debian sid amd64 & Vivaldi x64) suffer same symptom since past recent Vivaldi (stable & snapshot). I never need to disable that acceleration before.

It seem also effect that button problem. Same like you, I also need to click 2 or more times just to Reply in this forum. The auto reload not happening to me though.

If still happening & you use Vivaldi x64, try the i386 version.

I'm not sure if this because Chromium 58 or just Vivaldi.
    Maybe another people have more insight.

• @dLeon said in Navigation randomly freezes and behavior problematic on some sites:

@raigorodski said in Navegation randomly freezes and problematics on some sites:

I had noticed that later browsing in Vivaldi since older versions is becoming . When i open / change the current site, the load of the new site freezes for a few seconds or, sometimes it could take a minute or more.

Try to disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" vivaldi://chrome/settings.

Change configs like suggested.

• I have also had this issue on a Vivaldi Forum site.

Trying to respond to post:
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/15588/art-gallery/9
    No response from page altho it seems to working OK with Pale Moon?!? The rest of page was the same although I could navigate to my notifications and back and forth through the community.
    Login was successful. Using latest V snapshot, Win10, i5, 16GB.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.