What I want
- Vivaldi for android version in mobile.
- Cloud bookmarks, history with synchornization and edition this elements in cloud. I can little pay for this maintenance.
- Resizing speeddial
- Edition tabs in speeddial - i want tabs with only name (without miniature).
- Resizing windows in multiwindows page.
- I want 3 user agent (firefox, chrome, ie) for 3 tabs in speedial (web page) At the same time.
- I want mooving video windows everywhere this page.
- Fasted one second be very very good.
1.) Is in the making
2.) Is in the making
3.) ? What do you want to resize?
4.) Do you mean the little preview? If yes go to
Settings --> Tabs --> in the section "Tab Display" --> untick the box "Show Popup Thumbnails"
6.) At the moment only via an extension possible
Thank you for all answer.
Nice to hear 1) and 2)
- Resize all window Spedddial for many tabs. They window fit all tabs
- I want like this
With edition name and colors without miniature and bottom tittle .
I think browser start fasted.
I want too resize tabs only text with edit text and colorize tabs and text - no miniature
And I have move tabs behind folders in speeddial.
Custom content for SpeedDial is in progress.
Fine. Im waiting.
I want helping, but I regret I can not programming. I want learn, but I do not understand many things.
@zice The most recent public snapshot has custom images in speed dial.
@Ayespy ![alt text](![0_1496563468580_upload-5ab192e8-a25d-4e6d-8bd7-9e182da1a842](Uploading 30%) image url)
Thats great. OK. But I want only text in flat rectangle no miniature.
I want only text in flat rectangle no miniature.
That's the whole point of custom thumbnails — you can design them however you want them to look.
BTW: Your image did not upload fully. Use a smaller image, and use the Cloud icon (the last one on the toolbar) unless using a URL of an image already uploaded somewhere else.
@zice - That's one of the things I made with my custom images. What would stop you from doing the same? In the end, I decided I prefer some sort of simple graphic in most cases, rather than text to read. But if you're unable to create your own text images (a trivial task for me, but possibly not for some) you can go online and download a flat text image for most, if not all, websites.
Speaking of example thumbnails.
A reddit user sashley520 posted in Vivaldi Browser reddit, a video link showing his/her awesome animated Speed Dial thumbnails.
Thanks Very Well.