New Vivaldi User

• Not sure if this is the right area for this, but here it goes.

Hello everyone. Im new here today, just downloaded the Vivaldi browser and am loving it. So much of what I needed extensions for is built into Vivaldi from the start. The built in dark theme is great as well.

• @ArazelEternal Welcome! Have fun, join in the discussions, hopefully V won't let you down but if it does, post all the symptoms here for discussion & help. Most of us here are just other keen users like you, but there's also the presence of Devs on occasions, as well as a band of dedicated V outsider-insiders called Sopranos.

Did you go the V Stable or Snapshot route [or both]? Are you using Linux, Windows, Mac, or Abacus? ;-)

..............................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 17.03 x64 Plasma 5.9.3.
    Vivaldi 1.10.845.3 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

..............................................................................................

• @Steffie Im using V Stable on the latest build of Windows 10 Pro x64.

• @ArazelEternal said in New Vivaldi User:

@Steffie Im using V Stable on the latest build of Windows 10 Pro x64.

Or, I was anyway. I discovered that I was running the 32bit version of it. No sense not to run the 64 bit. So I switched to the snapshot while changing to the 64 bit version. We will see how this goes.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.