Transferring Saved Passwords

• I have just installed the latest Vivaldi browser and would like to transfer my saved passwords from Firefox. There is an option for Edge and Opera, etc, but no option for firefox. What can I do?

• @pawpawone I have not tried it, but it seems to be there. Import Settings from the File Menu, and choose Mozilla Firefox.

0_1495229017750_Import Firefox Settings.png

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.10.845.3 32-bit

• Mine does not have the Firefox option!

@pawpawone What is atypical about your Mozilla Firefox install that would make Vivaldi unable to detect it? And are you sure you're looking for the word, "Mozilla?"

• I have Opera, Edge, Explorer, Chrome options available. Windows 10, 32 bit. The only browsers I have ever had are Firefox and Edge (I have never used Edge)

@pawpawone Where/how is your Mozilla Firefox installed? Vivaldi detects it automatically, but only if it's in the expected path.

• Windows/ Program files/ Mozilla Firefox

@pawpawone That's not a real file path is it? The .exe sould be in c: \ program files (or program files (x86)) \ Mozilla firefox and the user profile should be in c: \ Users\ USER \ AppData \ Roaming \ Mozilla \ Firefox \ Profiles \ charstring.default

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.